Hello, almost summertime! This is the stack of books I'm excited to at least start going through in the coming months! (I don't know why it came out so blurry! :( )
The Future of Sports Nutrition Timing by John Ivy & Robert Portman
- Born to Run by Christoper McDougall
- Running Injuries - Treatment & Prevention by Jeff Galloway & David Hannaford
- The New Rules of Lifting for Women: Life Like a Man, Look Like a Goddess by Lou Schuler with Cassandra Forsythe
- The Strength Training Anatomy Workout by Frederic Delavier, Michael Gundill
- The 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferriss
I'm nearly halfway through The 4-Hour Body. The others, I've not yet begun but I'm really looking forward to reading more. And no I am NOT a runner, although I'm hoping it's something I'll start doing more frequently.
I'm pretty sure I will get through all of them this year. I'm NOT sure about my future doing any one sport seriously ever again. I guess we'll see! In the meantime, I still plan to get into the very best shape I can! We'll see how that goes!