Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Reading

Hello, almost summertime! This is the stack of books I'm excited to at least start going through in the coming months! (I don't know why it came out so blurry! :( )
- The Future of Sports Nutrition Timing by John Ivy & Robert Portman
- Born to Run by Christoper McDougall
- Running Injuries - Treatment & Prevention by Jeff Galloway & David Hannaford
- The New Rules of Lifting for Women: Life Like a Man, Look Like a Goddess by Lou Schuler with Cassandra Forsythe
- The Strength Training Anatomy Workout by Frederic Delavier, Michael Gundill
- The 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferriss

I'm nearly halfway through The 4-Hour Body. The others, I've not yet begun but I'm really looking forward to reading more. And no I am NOT a runner, although I'm hoping it's something I'll start doing more frequently.

I'm pretty sure I will get through all of them this year. I'm NOT sure about my future doing any one sport seriously ever again. I guess we'll see! In the meantime, I still plan to get into the very best shape I can! We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment