Saturday, June 11, 2011

Restful Weekend?

I love/hate resting on weekends. On the one hand, it's great to have an open schedule, catch up on sleep, relax. On the other hand, I feel like I should do more intense workouts and really try to build my cardiovascular strength, which is lacking. Work is going to be very busy next week because of a high-priority project I'm working on solo for the most part, so I SHOULD take advantage of this free time to work out. I SHOULD.

Still no word on which home team I'm a part of. I'm going to a potluck event for the just-evaled class of skaters in a few hours, so maybe I'll found out?

Operation buy-a-swimsuit was a success. Just a plain black Nike one-piece with white trim at top. I'm starting to get nervous about lessons now...

No comments:

Post a Comment